Your ultimate day to night dress is here. A flirty tiered skirt, short Pima Cotton Poplin puff sleeves and a cinching waist sash to kick it up a notch. (This one comes in Jet Black.)
100% Peruvian Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan.
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Consumes more water than the Pima Cotton alternative
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
A less structured look. Slightly roomier than our relaxed fit.
100% Peruvian Cotton, softly structured, heavyweight (heavier than a tee shirt, but not quite a sweatshirt).
Machine washable. All of our Heavy Slub garments have been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.
- Items that are marked down are considered Final Sale. No returns. No exchanges. No exceptions.
- The sale price is automatically reflected in the price of all sale items. You will see the original price and the discounted price plus the words 'Final Sale' on the product page of all sale items.
- Discounts and or promotions cannot be combined. One promo code per order.
- If an item is initially purchased at a sale price and then further reduced, we do not offer a price adjustment. We only offer sales for a limited time, so by buying early, you ensure that you get the style in the color and size you want.