IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ARBITRATION: WHEN YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS YOU ARE AGREEING (WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION) TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND NATION LTD THROUGH BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT. PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY SECTION 17 “DISPUTE RESOLUTION” BELOW FOR DETAILS REGARDING ARBITRATION (INCLUDING THE PROCEDURE TO OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION).
- AGREEMENT TO TERMS By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services.
- CHANGES TO TERMS OR SERVICES We may update the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the updated Terms on the Site or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them, or you use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms, you are agreeing to be bound by the updated Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the updated Terms, then, except as otherwise provided in Section 17(f) “Effect of Changes on Arbitration,” you may not use the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
- WHO MAY USE THIS SERVICE?
(a) Eligibility. You may use the Services only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with NATION LTD and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
(b) Registration and Your Information. You’ll have to create an account if you want to use certain features of the Services (“Account”), such as register for certain give NATION LTD's or promotions that we may offer from time to time or maintain an order history log. You can do this via the Site or through your account with certain third-party social networking services such as Facebook (each, an “SNS Account”). If you choose the SNS Account option, we’ll create your Account by extracting from your SNS Account certain personal information such as your name and email address and other personal information that your privacy settings on the SNS Account permit us to access.
(c) Accuracy of Account Information. It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information for your Account and you agree to update such information to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you don’t, we might have to suspend or terminate your Account. You agree that you won’t disclose your Account password to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them.
- FEEDBACK We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services and Products (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com. You grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
- PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS You may purchase Products in our online store accessible on the Site. All Products, specifications and prices described on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product and/or refuse service to any customer. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Web site; however, the actual color you will see will depend on many factors, including your computer, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display our colors. Products are available while supplies last.
(a) Payments. When you purchase a Product and make a payment via the Site (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you expressly authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge you for such Transaction. We may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, including your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card and your email and postal addresses for billing and notification (such information, “Payment Information”). You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information. When you initiate a Transaction, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third parties, so we can complete your Transaction and to charge your payment method for the type of Transaction you have selected (plus any applicable taxes and other charges). You may need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your Transaction (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information).
(b) GWP One (1) gift per customer while supplies last, available only on online purchases with US delivery, valid per the conditions on www.nationltd.com. Gift items have no cash value. NATION LTD reserves the right to refuse or alter any promotion at its discretion.
(c) Prices. Prices for the Products may be displayed in US dollars or in local currency, depending on the location from which you access the Site.
(d) Shipping. Products purchased via the Site will be shipped to the address you designate as the shipping address during the check-out process. Shipping restrictions apply (please visit https://nationltd.com/pages/shipping and see “Shipping” for more information). The applicable shipping rates will be displayed during the checkout process.
(e) Returns. You may return Products that you purchase via the Site in accordance with NATION LTD’s Return Policy available on the Site (please visit https://nationltd.com/pages/returns-and-exchanges and see “Returns” for more information).
NATION LTD monitors returns to identify potential misuse or abuse of our return policies. We flag customers who meet our criteria for excessive returns. Customers who are flagged may be subject to our review, and revocation of standard customer return policies. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
(f) Final Sale. Items that are discounted are Final Sale. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions regarding this.
7. DISCOUNT CODES; SPOKESPEOPLE
- (a) Discount Codes. From time to time, NATION LTD may offer promotional or offer codes that are redeemable towards a purchase of Products on the Site, subject to expiration dates, Product exclusions and any other restrictions as may be determined and communicated by NATION LTD in its sole discretion (“Discount Codes”). Only valid Discount Codes provided by NATION LTD will be honored by NATION LTD. Each Discount Code offered by NATION LTD (i) is non-transferable, (ii) is valid for one single purchase on the Site, (iii) cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts or offers, and (iv) cannot be redeemed for cash or any cash equivalent. Discount Codes cannot be used on marked down Product unless otherwise specified. Discount Codes cannot be used towards purchase of taxes, or shipping charges. NATION LTD is not responsible for any unauthorized use of Offer Codes. The monetary value of the Discount Code will not be refunded or credited back if the Product purchased using the Discount Code is returned. Discount Codes are void if copied, transferred, sold, exchanged or expired, and where prohibited.
(b) Offer Codes from Spokespeople. From time to time, NATION LTD may engage spokespeople, influencers, bloggers, or other individuals or entities who have been compensated or incentivized to speak on behalf of our brand. If you receive a Discount Code from a third-party source, please note that such individual may have been compensated by NATION LTD for his or her statements.
Definitions. For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services; and (ii) “User Content” means any Content that Site visitors (including Account holders) provide to be made available through the Services, including Product reviews. User Content also includes Content that explicitly refers to NATION LTD, the Products or the Services that you submit or make available through third-party websites or platforms (“SNS User Content”). NATION LTD has no obligation to make any User Content available on the Site.
(b) Our Content Ownership. NATION LTD does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Subject to the foregoing, NATION LTD and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
(c) Rights in User Content Granted by You. By making any User Content available through the Services you hereby grant to NATION LTD a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services and Content to you and to other Site visitors. In addition, you hereby grant to NATION LTD a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your SNS User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services and Content to you and to other Site visitors, subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party website or platform to which the SNS User Content was submitted.
(d) Your Responsibility for User Content. You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content, or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by NATION LTD on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
(e) Rights in Content Granted by NATION LTD. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, NATION LTD grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, with no right to sublicense, to access and view the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
(f) Sponsored Content. From time to time, NATION LTD may make available through the Services Content that is sponsored by third parties.
9. GENERAL PROHIBITIONS AND NATION LTD’S ENFORCEMENT RIGHTS You agree not to do any of the following:
(a) Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any User Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
(b) Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, NATION LTD’s name, any NATION LTD trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without NATION LTD’s express written consent;
(c) Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, NATION LTD’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of NATION LTD’s providers;
(d) Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any NATION LTD system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
(e) Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by NATION LTD or any of NATION LTD’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
(f) Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by NATION LTD or other generally available third-party web browsers;
(g) Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
(h) Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing an NATION LTD trademark, logo URL or product name without NATION LTD’s express written consent;
(i) Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
(j) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
(k) Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
(l) Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
(m) Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
(n) Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(o) Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
(p) Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content (including without limitation Product reviews), we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
10. DMCA/COPYRIGHT POLICY NATION LTD respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is NATION LTD’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances Account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders. Please see NATION LTD’s Copyright Policy in Section 19 for further information.
11. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR RESOURCES The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
12. TERMINATION We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may cancel your Account at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of the Services or your Account, the following Sections will survive: 8(a), 8(b), 8(c), 13, 15, 16, 17, and 18.
13. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Products or Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Content.
14. INDEMNITY You will indemnify and hold harmless NATION LTD and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Services or Content, (ii) your User Content, or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- (a) NEITHER NATION LTD NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT NATION LTD OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(b) IN NO EVENT WILL NATION LTD’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO NATION LTD FOR THE PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, AS APPLICABLE, OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO NATION LTD.
(c) THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN NATION LTD AND YOU.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
(a) Mandatory Arbitration of Disputes. We each agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Products, Services or Content (collectively, “Disputes”) will be resolved solely by binding, individual arbitration and not in a class, representative or consolidated action or proceeding. You and NATION LTD agree that the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, and that you and NATION LTD are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Terms.
(b) Exceptions and Opt-out. As limited exceptions to Section 17(a) above: (i) you may seek to resolve a Dispute in small claims court if it qualifies; and (ii) we each retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief from a court to prevent (or enjoin) the infringement or misappropriation of our intellectual property rights. In addition, you will retain the right to opt out of arbitration entirely and litigate any Disputeif you provide us with written notice of your desire to do so by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at:
International Silver NATION LTD, LLC d.b.a NATION LTD
850 S Broadway, Ste 306
Los Angeles, CA 90014
within thirty (30) days following the date you first agree to these Terms.
(c) Conducting Arbitration and Arbitration Rules. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by these Terms. The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. A party who wishes to start arbitration must submit a written Demand for Arbitration to AAA and give notice to the other party as specified in the AAA Rules. The AAA provides a form Demand for Arbitration at www.adr.org.
If your claim is for U.S. $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic or video-conference hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds U.S. $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) where you live unless we both agree to a different location. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to decide all issues relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability and scope of this arbitration agreement.
(d) Arbitration Costs. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. We’ll pay for all filing, administration and arbitrator fees and expenses if your Dispute is for less than $10,000, unless the arbitrator finds your Dispute frivolous. If we prevail in arbitration, we’ll pay all of our attorneys’ fees and costs and won’t seek to recover them from you. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses to the extent provided under applicable law.
(e) Class Action Waiver. YOU AND NATION LTD AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, if the parties’ dispute is resolved through arbitration, the arbitrator may not consolidate another person's claims with your claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Dispute Resolution section shall be null and void.
(f) Effect of Changes on Arbitration. Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 3 “Changes to Terms or Services” above, if NATION LTD changes any of the terms of this Section 17 “Dispute Resolution” after the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice (including by email to email@example.com) within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Last Updated” date above or in the date of NATION LTD’s email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and NATION LTD in accordance with the terms of this Section 17 “Dispute Resolution” as of the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms).
(g) Severability. With the exception of any of the provisions in Section 17(e) of these Terms ("Class Action Waiver"), if an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction decides that any part of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of these Terms will still apply.
17. GENERAL TERM
(b) Notices. Any notices or other communications provided by NATION LTD under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
(c) Waiver of Rights. NATION LTD’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of NATION LTD. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
(d) Compliance with laws. You shall comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, as applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation and its requirements related to capturing verifiable consent, obtaining parental consent, responding to data subject requests, complying with international data transfer laws and other requirements relating to personal information, data localization, cookies and record keeping requirements.
18. COPYRIGHT POLICY All materials on the Services (as well as the organization and layout of the Services) are owned and copyrighted or licensed by NATION LTD, its corporate affiliates or its third-party vendors. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials on the Services is permitted without the written permission of NATION LTD. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by NATION LTD.
NATION LTD’s policy is to remove, or disable access to, material that infringes any copyright on the Services after being properly notified by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. If you believe that any Content on the Services violates your copyright, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
International Silver NATION LTD, LLC d.b.a NATION LTD
850 S Broadway, Ste 306
Los Angeles, CA 90014
19. TRADEMARKS NATION LTD and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of NATION LTD or its affiliates or licensors. Such marks cannot be used without the prior written permission of NATION LTD. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information on the trademarks of NATION LTD, please contact us at the address noted above.
20. GIFT WITH PURCHASE One (1) gift per customer while supplies last, available only on online purchases with US delivery, valid per the conditions on www.nationltd.com. Gift items have no cash value. NATION LTD reserves the right to refuse or alter any promotion at its discretion.
21. SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(b) User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
(c) User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
(d) Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
NATION LTD Message Marketing Service Terms and Conditions
NATION LTD (hereinafter, “Company”) utilizes a mobile messaging service operated by one our third-party service providers (the “Service”) in connection with our website and products and services. This Service subject to these Message Marketing Service Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). By opting in to or participating in the Service, you accept and agree to these Terms, which constitutes a binding agreement between you and Company. You also acknowledge and agree that message and data rate may apply in connection with the Service. These Terms are limited to the Service and are not intended to modify Company’s other terms and conditions of use and privacy notice governing your use of the Company website and the relationship between Company and you with respect to other services or your use of the Company’s site.
User Opt In:
The Service allows you to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages from Company directly or from its third-party service provider, CartText, by affirmatively opting into the Service. You may opt in by acknowledging your agreement to participate in the Service when providing your contact information, when registering for an account or through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Service, you agree that these Terms govern your participation in the Service. By participating in the Service, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Company. By participating in the Service, you also agree that we may share your contact information and other information you provide in connection with your use of our website to our third-party service provider CartText as part of the Service. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Company’s or CartText’s mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt Out:
If you do not wish to continue participating in the Service or no longer agree to these Terms, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Company or CartText in order to opt out of the Service. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out.
Obligation to Notify Company:
If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that you used to subscribe to the Service, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Company of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for and indemnify, defend and hold Company and CartText harmless from and against all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Company, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number.
You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in these Terms or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation.
THE SERVICE IS OFFERED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS AND MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL AREAS AT ALL TIMES AND MAY NOT CONTINUE TO WORK IN THE EVENT OF PRODUCT, SOFTWARE, COVERAGE OR OTHER CHANGES MADE BY YOUR WIRELESS CARRIER. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAYS OR FAILURES IN THE RECEIPT OF ANY MOBILE MESSAGES CONNECTED WITH THIS SERVICE. DELIVERY OF MOBILE MESSAGES IS SUBJECT TO EFFECTIVE TRANSMISSION FROM YOUR WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDER/NETWORK OPERATOR AND IS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL.
23. ACCESSIBILITY NATION LTD is committed to providing a website that is accessible and navigable to all consumers. We actively work to assess and increase the accessibility and usability of our website, using available standards and guidelines to assist in our efforts. We use the guidelines of the Web Accessibility Initiative as a model. Those guidelines detail how to make web content more accessible to individuals with disabilities. We regularly review our site in comparison to these guidelines using recognized accessibility evaluation tools.
While we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website at all times. Should you experience any difficulty in viewing, navigating or accessing areas of the site, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
International Silver NATION LTD, LLC d.b.a NATION LTD
850 S Broadway, Ste 306
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- CONTACT INFORMATION If you have any questions about these Terms, the Products or the Services, please contact NATION LTD at email@example.com.
NATION LTD Site Terms