Assistant eCommerce Merchandiser
REPORTS TO: Director of eCommerce
We are seeking an Assistant eCommerce Merchandiser to join our Web team. The Assistant eCommerce Merchandiser will be responsible for prepping new product and ensuring each product launches correctly and on time, maintaining and updating site assets, and executing category merchandising. The ideal candidate is very visual and understands analytics, has a flexible and collaborative spirit, strong organizational skills, and an ability to prioritize. We are seeking a self-starter who wants to learn the business, and who can work closely with both the Web team and Creative team on a multitude of projects. This position will be full time, remote to start.
- Execute all category merchandising ensuring new/key styles and best sellers are prominently and beautifully displayed on site and align with email/ SMS/ ad assets
- Take ownership of the product launch process and calendar, working cross-functionally to launch new product accurately and on time
- Perform and manage metafield data updates, including organizing, classifying, and applying filters and tags to new product/UGC
- Perform all image and asset uploads for product, including image updates as needed for all channels
- Create, organize, and tag collections according to Marketing calendar
- Update and maintain all HS codes
- Update any broken or missing links
- Log and test site bugs and issues
- Communicate product photography feedback with Creative team
- Manage site image assets including file naming, sorting, organizing, and resizing
- Develop weekly best/ worst seller image reports and recap/ articulate learnings to team
- Ongoing site QC to ensure image accuracy and accurate product information. Report any issues or inconsistencies that need to be addressed
- Conduct competitive analysis for site experience opportunities, continually research industry trends
- Additional data entry/ reporting as necessary
- 1+ years of related experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, manage multiple projects at once, and works well in a team environment
- Experience with WorkArea/VTex or similar platform (Magento, Shopify Plus etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Must be a people person
- Full benefits including healthcare, PTO, 401k, and a seasonal clothing allowance
- This position will be full time, Monday-Friday, 8-5 PT, remote to start
- Compensation will be based on experience, with the ability to grow
Please email email@example.com with a resume, cover letter, and salary expectations. Please include your responses to the following questions.
- What interests you about the role?
- What is one of your long term career goals?
- Are you located in Los Angeles? What is your availability to start?