There’s nothing more fun than this vintage-inspired romper with a high waist, smocked bodice and voluminous cuffed short. The perfect one-and-done moment of the summer. This one comes in our chic Vacation Stripe.
100% Pima Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Pima Cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
Form-fitting. Snug through the bust and waist.
100% Pima, Cotton Poplin, midweight, stonewashed for a soft, worn in in feeling.
Machine washable. Stonewashed to perfection, our 100% Pima Cotton Poplin will only get better each time you wash. It’s been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.