This low-key, oversized, jet black, V neck in our soft Brushed Sweater Knit is about to become your daily go to. Pair it up with high-rise jeans or trousers to complete your outfit.
48% Recycled Polyester, 48% Tencel Modal, 4% Spandex, 4-8 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions, the synthetic portion will remain anywhere from 20-200 years.
What we love
- Recycled Polyester is created by breaking down used plastic (from plastic water bottles)
- Petroleum and water usage is significantly decreased during the production of Recycled Polyester
- Tencel Modal fibers are extracted from naturally grown beechwood
- Tencel Modal fibers are biodegradable and compostable, allowing them to eventually revert back to nature
What we don't love
- (Even though it’s recycled) Recycled Polyester is plastic
- The base material used to make Elastane is polyurethane, which is plastic. A more sustainable alternative would be to use recycled elastane
Full length sleeve
A little more room than normal. Designed to fit large.
48% Recycled Polyester, 48% Lenzing Modal, and 4% Spandex, ultra-soft.
Machine washable. The best way to keep this fabric in shape is to wash it inside out. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. Rather than washing/dry cleaning your sweaters, consider using a non-toxic sweater spray to freshen and deodorize between wears. Note: Keep in mind all sweaters pill, no matter what. The easiest way to keep them looking fresh is to use a sweater stone or shaver to remove the pills.