All the frilly details of a vintage blouse combined with all the comforts of your favorite puff shoulder sweatshirt. With its pintucked and ruffled poplin yoke (complete with a ruffled back detail), this piece checks all the boxes while maintaining an understanded, yet feminine ease. (This one comes in Red Clay.)
100% Peruvian Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Made of entirely natural fibers (we do not add polyester).
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan.
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint.
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain.
What we don't love
- Consumes more water than the Pima Cotton alternative
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
Full length sleeve
Our signature fit. Close to the body for a more contoured silhouette. Size down for a more fitted look, size up for a little more ease.
100% Peruvian Cotton, soft, smooth face with a loop pile on the backside to give that fluffy, warm feeling.
Machine washable. All our Luxury Fleece garments have been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting.