This dress-up-dress-down top uses strategically placed elastic to achieve the most flattering shape for all body types. Wear it to work, dinner, wherever. It's timeless, seasonless, and exactly what you’ll want to wear in our Cotton Poplin. (This one comes in Night Horizon.)
100% Pima Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Pima Cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
Full length sleeve
Form-fitting. Snug through the bust and waist.
100% Pima, Cotton Poplin, midweight, stonewashed for a soft, worn in in feeling.
Machine washable. Stonewashed to perfection, our 100% Pima Cotton Poplin will only get better each time you wash. It’s been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.