We took a timeless silhouette in responsible Organic Rib and added the prettiest Cotton Poplin tie closure at the shoulder for the perfect balance of classic and feminine. (This one comes in Tajin.)
95% Organic Pima Cotton, 5% Spandex, 8-12 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions, the synthetic portion will remain anywhere from 20-200 years.
What we love
- USDA and GOTS certified organic
- Drought tolerant and takes 50% less water to grow
- Cotton is grown without harmful pesticides and chemicals
- “Seed to garment” which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Spandex is a plastic
- The spandex being used is not recycled
Form-fitting. Snug through the bust, waist, and hips.
95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
Machine washable. We recommend the delicate cycle with like colors and cold water. Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting. It's best to wash these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.