The thin contrasting knit on this on this black, luxe Sateen racer tank adds just a hint of vintage sporty appeal.
100% Viscose, 6 weeks - 20 years to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions (Yep, that’s quite a difference. Soil conditions really matter when it comes to Viscose).
What we love
- Fiber is made from tree pulp
- Biodegradable and made from a renewable resource
- Dyed within a 10-mile radius of our headquarters in downtown Los Angeles, which benefits our local community
- Low impact, organic dyes are used on this fabric, using 25% less water (depending on the color and hand finish)
What we don't love
- High environmental impact to produce
- Requires a high concentration of toxic chemicals that pollutes air and water
- Not sustainably sourced
- Fabric comes from China
- Limited traceability
A less structured look. Slightly roomier than our relaxed fit.