Hate to see you go but love to watch you walk away... This tee is demure from the front with its high neck and 3/4 length Cotton Voile sleeve, leaving all the drama for the back. Tie those voile straps in a pretty bow and throw your hair up in a messy chignon so that you can really make a statement when you turn around to leave. (This one comes in Bisou.)
100% Pima Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Pima Cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
Full length sleeve
Back cut out
Bracelet length sleeve
Form-fitting. Snug through the bust, waist, and hips.
100% Pima Cotton fabric, soft & lightweight.
Machine washable. All of our Reverse Slub garments have been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.
- Items that are marked down are considered Final Sale. No returns. No exchanges. No exceptions.
- The sale price is automatically reflected in the price of all sale items. You will see the original price and the discounted price plus the words 'Final Sale' on the product page of all sale items.
- Discounts and or promotions cannot be combined. One promo code per order.
- If an item is initially purchased at a sale price and then further reduced, we do not offer a price adjustment. We only offer sales for a limited time, so by buying early, you ensure that you get the style in the color and size you want.