The perfect Stonewashed Cotton Poplin day-to-night top. You'll easily go from desk to dinner to brunch the morning after. Pair with ultra high rise flares for a midriff skimming look that is surprisingly flattering on all body types. (No really, it’s easier to wear than you think.) This one comes in our fresh Spritz stripe.
100% Pima Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Pima Cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
Off the shoulder
A less structured look. Slightly roomier than our relaxed fit.
The length is meant to be short.
100% Pima, Cotton Poplin, midweight, stonewashed for a soft, worn in in feeling.
Machine washable. Stonewashed to perfection, our 100% Pima Cotton Poplin will only get better each time you wash. It’s been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.