A modern take on a classic scoop tank in Cupro. Cupro is a biodegradable material made from pre-consumer cotton waste - it feels like silk and breathes like cotton. Perfect to wear alone or layered. (This one comes in Bark.)
100% Lyocell, 3-4 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Derived from the eucalyptus plant, which doesn’t need much water, any pesticides, or even healthy soil
- Reduced water consumption
- Produced using a closed loop system, eliminating chemical pollution and waste
- Non-toxic solvents are used, which makes any emissions from production lower than other man-made fibers
What we don't love
- Not currently sourced in the most sustainable way
Our signature fit. Close to the body for a more contoured silhouette. Size down for a more fitted look, size up for a little more ease.
100% Lyocell, Soft, airy and breathable fabric derived from a cellulose fiber derived from the wood pulp of the eucalyptus plant.
No dry cleaning necessary, just throw in the machine (with like colors) and tumble dry on low heat (or lay flat to save energy) whenever you need to refresh.