Wear today with flat sandals, wear tonight with tights and a heel – this piece is comfortable like a t-shirt dress (but really so much more). The smocked bodice and yoke will flatter any figure, while the ruffled peplum gives the illusion of a two-piece set (while maintaining the ease of a one-and-done). (This one comes in Pinot Noir.)
100% Pima Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Pima Cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
Form-fitting. Snug through the bust and waist.
100% Pima Cotton fabric, soft & lightweight.
Machine washable. All of our Reverse Slub garments have been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.