Turns out a front tie, smocked, cutout tee is the best way to add sex appeal to your favorite pair of jeans. This one combines the romance of 19th century Paris with the comfort you crave. You'll need this one in a few colors... This one comes in our vintage floral Superbloom print.
100% Pima Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Pima Cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
3/4 sleeve length
Form-fitting. Snug through the bust and waist.
100% Pima Cotton fabric, soft & lightweight.
Machine washable. All of our Reverse Slub garments have been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.