The girly details of your favorite pintucked blouse, with all the warmth and comfort of Luxury Fleece. This piece hits all the right feminine notes of the season – polished enough for a night out, yet casual enough for Sunday errands. Stylist tip: wear it untied at the neck to show the perfect amount of skin... (This one comes in Night Horizon.)
100% Peruvian Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Made of entirely natural fibers (we do not add polyester).
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan.
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint.
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain.
What we don't love
- Consumes more water than the Pima Cotton alternative
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
Full length sleeve
A less structured look. Slightly roomier than our relaxed fit.
100% Peruvian Cotton, soft, smooth face with a loop pile on the backside to give that fluffy, warm feeling.
Machine washable. All our Luxury Fleece garments have been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting.