A true elevated essential. A lightweight sweater with a flattering knit front that pairs well with everything (even warmer weather)... (This one comes in Black.)
100% Pima Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Pima Cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
Form-fitting. Snug through the bust and waist.
100% Pima Cotton. A soft, lightweight knit. Machine washable. But we highly recommend using an environmentally-friendly dry cleaner to prevent any shrinkage or fabric warping. Just in case.
Wear More, Wash Less:
Although it’s made from the same Pima cotton as your favorite every day tee, we highly recommend taking your knits to an environmentally-friendly dry cleaner once a season (unless you love shrunken sweaters). And opt for an eco-friendly fabric spray to freshen your knit between wears. All sweaters pill no matter what, so have a sweater stone or fabric shaver ready. Always fold sweaters instead of hanging them, since hanging will warp the fabric over time. (And because those hanger bumps at the shoulders aren’t a good look on anyone…)