The tee you need when the weather gets warmer. A sleeveless cut in Organic Rib with extra room in the arms, an ultra-flattering seam down the front, and a subtle single button closure on the back neckline. (This one comes in Jet Black.)
95% Organic Pima Cotton, 5% Spandex, 8-12 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions, the synthetic portion will remain anywhere from 20-200 years.
What we love
- USDA and GOTS certified organic
- Drought tolerant and takes 50% less water to grow
- Cotton is grown without harmful pesticides and chemicals
- “Seed to garment” which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Spandex is a plastic
- The spandex being used is not recycled
Form-fitting. Snug through the bust and waist.
95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
Machine washable. We recommend the delicate cycle with like colors and cold water. Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting. It's best to wash these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.