Get a little flirty with our smocked peplum tank. Flattering, comfortable, chic (as always) with a smocked shoulder strap detail. You probably need every color. (This one comes in Busy Signal.)
Wear it with the Monet Skirt.
100% Pima Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Pima Cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
The length is meant to be short.
100% Pima Cotton fabric, soft & lightweight.
Machine washable. All of our Reverse Slub garments have been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.
- Items that are marked down are considered Final Sale. No returns. No exchanges. No exceptions.
- The sale price is automatically reflected in the price of all sale items. You will see the original price and the discounted price plus the words 'Final Sale' on the product page of all sale items.
- Discounts and or promotions cannot be combined. One promo code per order.
- If an item is initially purchased at a sale price and then further reduced, we do not offer a price adjustment. We only offer sales for a limited time, so by buying early, you ensure that you get the style in the color and size you want.