TITLE Sample Coordinator
REPORTS TO Production Manager
The Sample Coordinator is responsible for supporting the production & product development team by maintaining and tracking the sample development process along with coordinating samples for photoshoots & showrooms. This role requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of samples. Must be deadline driven with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment. This is an in-person/potentially role in our LA office.
- Manage & coordinate sample requests for photoshoots (both internally for company photoshoots & externally for our accounts)
- Organize & maintain sample library
- Oversee samples inflow and outflow - maintain sample log
- Communicate with showrooms and vendors regarding sample status & needs
- Facilitate shipping & receiving samples
- Tag & steam incoming samples when necessary
- Support Product Developer to coordinate and track the sample development process from initial concept to SMS
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure samples are available for fittings, meetings, and other necessary purposes
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve any sample-related issues or discrepancies
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of sample development
- Generate and distribute sample reports to team members, highlighting sample status and any outstanding issues
- Assist in preparing sample presentations for internal reviews, fittings, and other meetings along with line sheets
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Team player with a positive, can do attitude
- Must be able to drive and run company errands (to factory, pattern maker, etc.) when necessary
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Illustrator & Photoshop is a plus
- Be able to do minor lifting, moving of boxes
- Full benefits include healthcare, PTO, 401K, paid sick time, paid holidays, clothing discount
- This position will be full-time, based in Los Angeles
- $20 -$25 Hourly to start DOE. Room for growth
Email email@example.com resume, cover letter, and salary expectations and include responses to the following questions:1. What interests you about our company over another?
2. What is one of your long term career goals?
3. What is your availability to start?