The jet black pencil skirt. This silhouette speaks for itself... Our soft Chunky Rib is made of Lenzing Modal - a wood-based fiber produced using a low environmental impact process.
96% Lenzing Modal, 4% Spandex, 8-12 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions, the synthetic portion will remain anywhere from 20-200 years.
What we love
- The bulk of Lenzing Modal comes from renewable beech trees
- A sustainable cellulosic fiber from start to finish
- The fiber production uses a closed loop process
- Fibers are biodegradable and compostable, allowing them to eventually revert back to nature
What we don't love
- Spandex is a plastic
- The spandex being used is not recycled
- Not organic
Our signature fit. Close to the body for a more contoured silhouette. Size up for a little more ease.
96% Lenzing Modal and 4% Spandex, soft and stretchy.
Machine washable. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear. Note: Chunky Rib fabric can be unpredictable. (Some of the best things in life are.) Be aware this fabric is prone to irregularity, and it may shrink or grow. If it grows, wash it - if the ribs shrink, iron them out. Whatever you do, do not hang. Always store folded.