Hate to see you go but love to watch you walk away... This tee is demure from the front with its high neck and 3/4 length Cotton Voile sleeve, leaving all the drama for the back. Tie those voile straps in a pretty bow and throw your hair up in a messy chignon so that you can really make a statement when you turn around to leave. This one comes in our floral Meadow print.
Wear it with the Yasmine Skirt.
100% Pima Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Pima Cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
Full length sleeve
Back cut out
Bracelet length sleeve
Form-fitting. Snug through the bust, waist, and hips.
100% Pima Cotton fabric, soft & lightweight.
Machine washable. All of our Reverse Slub garments have been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.