Off-shoulder, on shoulder, whatever. We can’t tell you what to do. But we can tell you this varsity-inspired V neck is as effortless and comfortable as it is chic. (This one comes in Heather Grey.)
100% Peruvian Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade in a landfill depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Made of entirely natural fibers (we do not add polyester).
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan.
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint.
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain.
What we don't love
- Consumes more water than the Pima Cotton alternative
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively
A less structured look. Slightly roomier than our relaxed fit.
100% Peruvian Cotton, soft, smooth face with a loop pile on the backside to give that fluffy, warm feeling.
Machine washable. All our Luxury Fleece garments have been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting.